Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Skully Good Times

New Stuff


Ok, I have come to the conclusion that wow I suck at blogging. Maybe Ill get better?... yeah I have my doubts too.

Ok onward with the stuffs today I decided to get off my unmotivates arse and set some new things up at the store. I also decided to get over the fact I suck at this blogging thing and post it here on this virtual dust collector.


The end of the hoodies is here! Probably thought the madness would never end huh? I ran out of stuff to put on them and I saved the best for last. Feast ye eyes matey on ye last hoodie in the inevitable ugly sweater collection. Tis my favorite arrrgh.



A dork I be... but dang this is my favorite hoodie in the whole collection. It even has a detailed little zipper pull


Lastly a pair of pants that remind me of the pants you used to find in the thrift stores. The well worn sort of grungy armyish pants. *Hint* they go pretty good with the hoodie (at least I think so but dont take my word for it I know crapola about fashion and whats in)


And yes the pocket on the side lines up perfectly. Im so anal about seams and the way things line up thats why it takes me forever to put anything new out. Both items went up today hope you stop in and check them out.



No comments: